5.07.2011

It's the Summer of George!

So, I was thinking the other day... Classes just ended for the semester at Kent, and that means that it is SUMMER! (Although the weather doesn't quite agree!) But, this isn't just any ordinary summer.  I just finished my junior year, which means (dun dun dun) this is my last summer before needing to get a full-time job.
How weird is that? I still feel like a little kid.  I'm not saying that I'll totally have to grow up next year, but this is going to be the last time in a loooong time where I actually have a lot of free time. Kind of depressing.
This undoubtedly means I have to use every single second of this summer time to the fullest! My wonderful boyfriend Jeff and I have already started a list of things we want to do... You know when you say, "We should totally do that!" - well, this summer, write it down and actually do it! With all this in mind, I officially proclaim this... THE SUMMER OF GEORGE!
And, for those of you who are thinking, "Uh, why is it called the summer of George?" watch this short clip:
Video clip of "The Summer of George"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! THANK YOU so much for taking the time to look at my blog <3